Friday, May 5, 2017

Learning Challenge: Sharing Health and Happiness Tips

(Two children holding hands)

For this final week, I wanted to reflect on how I have worked this semester to be happier and healthier and share what I have done in order to achieve those goals. This semester, I have done my best to focus on taking care of me. That has entailed watching what I eat and exercising in order to take care of my physical health and opting to spend more time doing the things I love with my friends in order to bolster my mental and emotional health.

One specific aspect of taking care of me that I have come to notice is that people don't generally begrudge you the time you ask to spend with them. Honestly, I could have done a somewhat better job of balancing that time with time to do homework this semester, but I realized that I'm much happier for just taking the time to be around people who tend to make me happy.

Essentially, my tip for this week is to take time for you by making time for the people you love. You'll be happier and, as a result, healthier. Maybe you can even find a friend who's interested in cooking dinner or exercising with you on a regular basis. It isn't too hard to find a friend who's more than willing to spend time with you, and I think you'll find that you're both better off having done it.

No comments:

Post a Comment